A denim rivet gun?
November 29, 2004 1:42 PM   Subscribe

How can one make the studs often found in the corners of jeans’ pockets? A denim rivet gun (or something) exists, right? Are these studs different than eyelets? I apologize for the ignorance; this is a gift. Thanks.
posted by glibhamdreck to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total)
You don't need to make them, you can buy them. They come in kits with special little tools for putting them together, but my sewing instructor advocates for a hammer on top of a large rubber eraser.
posted by jacquilynne at 1:59 PM on November 29, 2004

Where one gets them: perhaps here, or perhaps here.

How to install them? Either buy the tool or do this.
posted by Sidhedevil at 2:19 PM on November 29, 2004

« Older Will these magnets run?   |   Linux and Ogg compatible portable music player? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.