Drafting a will for a gay couple in the UK (pre Civil Partnerships)
November 29, 2004 2:54 AM   Subscribe

I'm in a long-term, gay relationship and looking to put together a will that puts me and my partner’s mind at ease before Civil Partnerships come into affect in the UK. The problem is, how does one go about putting together a will? What are people's experiences? Should I go to a lawyer specialising in gay relationships? And, if so, can anyone recommend a good one in the UK, London area?
posted by axon to Law & Government (1 answer total)
It's easy. You do need a solicitor though to take you through the process. We used Andrew Belmont of Belmont Hansford in Vauxhall (no website that I can find) but address details here. He also got a mention in the Guardian and does seem to specialise in this.
posted by grahamwell at 6:17 AM on November 29, 2004

« Older how to fake a new england accent   |   Refinishing Hardwood Floors Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.