How do I synchronise Facebook with YouTube and Last.fm?

When I favourite a video on YouTube, it turns up in my Facebook feed. Same with Last.fm - when I favourite a track, all my Facebook friends can see. Apparently at some point I synchronised Facebook with YouTube and Last.fm. The problem is, I don't know how I synchronised the accounts, so I can't replicate it or show anyone else how to do it for themselves. Can anyone advise?
posted by skylar to Computers & Internet (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Settings > Application Settings > Remove relevant youtube and last.fm apps.

I am positive there is a last.fm app that did just this, not sure about youtube, but Applications is where I'd start.
posted by jerseygirl at 3:36 AM on April 14, 2009

If you go to your profile page and click on Settings, a section called Imported Stories will pop down, with Last.fm and YouTube (among others) which will synchronize your activity on these sites and import them into your actvity on Facebook. I believe this is what you are looking for.
posted by tybeet at 4:45 AM on April 14, 2009 [2 favorites]

tybeet has it. You can delete the stories from there.
posted by katrielalex at 6:22 AM on April 14, 2009

Just to be clear, skylar is asking how to do this, not how to delete it or turn it off.
posted by neustile at 6:29 AM on April 14, 2009 [1 favorite]

I believe that tybeet's answer also serves for how to enter the appropriate information to sync those feeds and have them show up in your FB feed.
posted by dryad at 12:04 PM on April 14, 2009

1) Go to facebook.com/profile.php
2) Click Settings (at the top of the feed.)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2lapx1e.png
posted by qvtqht at 4:13 PM on April 14, 2009

« Older "I you love the beat... 'Scream', the new album...   |   Look into my eye Newer »