Reporting fellowship income to the IRS?
April 2, 2009 8:25 PM   Subscribe

How do you report fellowship income from a 1098T form to the IRS?
posted by twiggy32 to Work & Money (1 answer total)
Best answer: This page tells how to determine the taxable amount and how to report it. Include the taxable amount with your taxable income on whichever 1040 you use, and if it's not on a W-2 anywhere, "enter 'SCH' and the taxable amount in the space to the left of [the] line."
posted by Cricket at 8:39 PM on April 2, 2009 [1 favorite]

« Older What movie was this plot element in?   |   What's the best cleaning method for a HORRIBLY... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.