Big 2 Garden game (java, motorola E365). What the hell are the rules?

I have a Motorola E365. One of the Java games it comes with is a card game called Big 2 Garden. The idea appears to be to get rid of your cards by playing them according to some rules. What the hell are the rules to this game? There's a review of the phone which includes a screenshot of this game here.
posted by salmacis to Technology (2 answers total)

There is a card game called Big Two, is it anything like the game on the phone?
posted by Tripps at 3:58 AM on October 21, 2004

Aha! Searching for "Big Two Garden" reveals nothing of help. Searching for "Big Two card game" does. I'd worked out some of the rules, but this helps with some others. I understand why the game is called Big Two now, for instance! There's still some irritating rule that hasn't been explained yet though - I can't play a pair of 8s on top of a pair of 4s though, and I can't see any reason why not.
posted by salmacis at 5:10 AM on October 21, 2004

« Older Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon question   |   Files Lost After Windows XP Temporary Profile... Newer »