MLB Flap Hat?
January 1, 2009 11:54 PM   Subscribe

Where can I find MLB 59Fifty hats with earflaps?

I'm looking for a White Sox hat in the same style as shown in the second photo on this blog (the Yankees hat). It looks like the links on the blog post are all outdated; none of the websites linked seem to have the products described. All I can find now are ugly "downflap" neoprene style hats-- I am looking for the type with a more traditional fleece flap. Does anybody know where I can find one?
posted by :-) to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Could you buy a black fleece hat with earflaps and get the logo embroidered? I always see that kiosk in the mall, although I believe many "baseball cap" stores will embroider team logos. It might take some convincing to get them to do a fleece hat, though.
posted by muddgirl at 5:45 AM on January 2, 2009

New Era Cap is the maker of the 59Fifty hat. You can find several styles with ear flaps on their web site. I'm liking the Washington Nationals Buffalo Plaid 59Fifty.
posted by LightMayo at 7:50 AM on January 2, 2009

My reading comprehension blows...I could have linked you directly to this White Sox hat with fur trimmed ear flaps or this one, which has wool flip down.
posted by LightMayo at 8:17 AM on January 2, 2009

LightMayo-- Thanks so much! I also found this one, which is out of stock but similarly awesome:

posted by :-) at 12:09 PM on January 2, 2009

« Older Recommended caterers in Vancouver, BC?   |   economic logistics of open source? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.