Need to Replace Computer Power Supply Manufactured by C&C Tech Co Ltd.
October 13, 2004 7:11 AM   Subscribe

ElectronicsFilter : I've got a knackered power supply in my hands. I need to replace it, but I'm having a hell of a time. Any help would be appriciated. [MI]

My sister-in-law's monitor blew up. I've tracked it back to the board marked "Switching Mode Power Supply" which has fried itself to the extent that the tracks have burnt away. Fine.

The board is labelled CE92HM03 and made by the C&C Tech Co Ltd. Unsurprisingly, a google on the name brings up nothing, and a search on the serial just shows me that the board was used in several TFTs.

Can anyone suggest where I can track down a replacement or a subsitute?
posted by twine42 to Computers & Internet
« Older How to do deal with "lets just be friends" when...   |   Voter Registration Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.