Where in Chicago is Sweet Hot Mister Mustard?

Where can I find Sweet Hot Mister Mustard in Chicagoland (preferably the western 'burbs)?

Sweet Hot Mister Mustard is the best. Our grocer carries Hot Mister Mustard (also very good), but for whatever reason does not carry Sweet Hot. The last time I encountered it - on vacation in Michigan - I stocked up, but now I'm out.

Does anyone know of a place in Chicagoland where I can find Sweet Hot Mister Mustard? The western suburbs are preferred, but I'll go where I need to. And I thank you.
posted by AgentRocket to Food & Drink (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

I'll be watching this thread with interest. I first saw Mister Mustard stocked at an O'Malia's in Indianapolis and found it absolutely delicious. I do not recall if they had the Sweet Hot variety, but since moving to Texas I haven't been able to find either version anywhere.
posted by ktrey at 5:49 PM on November 28, 2008

Most grocers are happy to special order things for you, especially if they already carry other products in that line; have you asked?
posted by TedW at 5:50 PM on November 28, 2008

Woodman's carries the Mister Mustard brand.
posted by newper at 2:50 PM on May 31, 2009

« Older Why calcium carbonate in the hot tub?   |   Shinichi Hoshi--Any Ideas? Newer »