Is there a proper name for feather hair pieces?
November 26, 2008 6:24 PM   Subscribe

Fashion glossary related question: Is there a proper term for a feather hair piece?

My is starting a small side business selling feather hair clips, and we are trying to come up with a name. But we wonder if there is a proper name for this fashion accessory.

posted by pakoothefakoo to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
They're called Fascinators.
posted by iconomy at 6:25 PM on November 26, 2008

Google Images - link
Etsy - link
posted by iconomy at 6:28 PM on November 26, 2008

A greed: A Fascinator.
posted by lottie at 6:34 PM on November 26, 2008

(oh damn... I meant "agreed".)
posted by lottie at 6:35 PM on November 26, 2008

That was fast, thanks!
posted by pakoothefakoo at 6:47 PM on November 26, 2008

« Older Science fiction hunt: no one ever dies   |   No more papers! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.