How to find agency responsible for a web site?
November 17, 2008 7:25 AM   Subscribe

Which interactive agency is responsible for designing And ultimately, what is the best way to find out who did what? I haven't been able to come up with a good query for these kinds of searches, and I thought that there *has* to be some kind of database online which shows agency-client line-ups. You'd think that these things would show up in AdAge's DataCenter but it does not - or perhaps I've missed it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
posted by seeminglee to Computers & Internet (3 answers total)
Drop this guy an email and ask. John Nack.
posted by cjorgensen at 7:50 AM on November 17, 2008

Do you have any reason to believe Adobe's site was done by an external firm? I mean, clearly these people have the tools and wherewithall to develop that site in-house.
posted by disillusioned at 10:14 AM on November 17, 2008

@disillusioned Well I know that the packaging and identity designs are done by external firms. At least up til 2006, which was done by Meta Design in SF. I also know about some of their minisites done by small agencies.

Obviously Adobe would have an internal development team for day-to-day operations, but I suspect that it is highly likely that the huge facelifts are not done internally.
posted by seeminglee at 10:59 AM on November 17, 2008

« Older Why can't I hide from Google?   |   BD-ROM import Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.