Name this guitar pedal
October 19, 2008 10:08 AM   Subscribe

Searching for the name of an old guitar distortion/overdrive pedal. Attributes: * orange * old * distortion or overdrive * had a feature that allowed holding for "sustain" * used by my old hippy guitar teacher in 1992 * I was told it was difficult to find in 1992 I liked this pedal because I could hold my foot on the pedal and it would feedback. You would press once to turn it on, hold to get sustain, press to turn off. Not sure if it was custom or what. I was too young at the time to note the brand.
posted by metajc to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
My boyfriend has an older orange pedal he bought off Ebay that they don't may anymore. It's a Boss Super Feedbacker & Distortion DF-2. Could that be it?
posted by fructose at 10:16 AM on October 19, 2008

*don't make anymore, that is.
posted by fructose at 10:16 AM on October 19, 2008


thank you!
posted by metajc at 10:20 AM on October 19, 2008

definitely one of the odder Boss pedals- the distortion was of the DS family but the synthesized feedback was like nothing they ever did. if you don't feel like shelling out $60-100 for one from ebay, Behringer has a $30 knock off coming out soon (supposedly).
posted by tremspeed at 8:57 PM on October 19, 2008

« Older No, I mean, we can totally put these oily rags in...   |   How to "stay in touch"? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.