Paper Chase
October 2, 2008 1:40 PM   Subscribe

PaperFilter - Anyone know where I can buy large sheets of lined paper?

Am doing blank journal-binding and have had many requests for lined paper. However, I can't seem to find large sheets (we're talking 25"x38") that I can then chop up into custom sizes. I've considered using graph paper, and I'm sure the reason I can't find it is because of the cleanliness issue of where the lines start and stop on each page/lining up the cut of the paper with the printed line. I'd rather not print my own - just not set up for that. Is this a doomed hunt? Should I just look for already sewn/glued together book blocks that I'd just slap a cover on?
posted by ikahime to Media & Arts (4 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
I'm going to assume you've tried the usual suspects like Paper Source and office supply places. Maybe teacher oriented stores?
posted by piedmont at 2:02 PM on October 2, 2008

I don't know if this would work for your application, but have you considered paper rolls instead of sheets?
posted by joaquim at 2:20 PM on October 2, 2008

Best answer: Well, if you decide to go the text block route, Hollanders sells lined text blocks, as well as a range of others (like graph paper, diary pages, and so on).
posted by k8lin at 3:12 PM on October 2, 2008

art stores, did you try them? stores like dick blinks (online have paper to order and might just have what you need.
posted by eatdonuts at 9:29 PM on October 2, 2008

« Older What are the best places to stop (for great PHOTO...   |   Recommendations for cheap hobby tattoo gun? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.