Help me remember this MIDI device!
September 25, 2008 10:30 PM   Subscribe

ForgottenFilter: Trying to remember the name of this MIDI controller/musical device...

There are a ton a YouTube videos about it, and I actually had a DREAM about it last night and haven't been able to get it out of my head since....

I believe it's a custom-made device. It's square/rectangular and has a bunch of square buttons/pads that light up. Used for looping as well as other things. Not sure if it's a MIDI controller device, but pretty sure it is. Can't think of the name of it and I'm sure SOMEBODY here knows what I'm talking about. HELP!
posted by maalsa to Technology (5 answers total)
sounds like a monome.
posted by hapticactionnetwork at 10:44 PM on September 25, 2008

posted by hapticactionnetwork at 10:45 PM on September 25, 2008

That's it! a monome! Thanks!
posted by maalsa at 10:46 PM on September 25, 2008

I thought that you might be talking about tenori-on.
posted by JamesMCS at 5:58 AM on September 26, 2008
posted by JamesMCS at 5:59 AM on September 26, 2008

« Older Requsting rousing radio recommendations   |   Epic Interview FAIL. Now what? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.