children's apparel industry publications

Are there any children's fashion/apparel magazines?

I am looking for English-language magazines that are about the children's fashion industry, not like, parenting magazines that have fashion features. The magazines will be used by college students in fashion marketing classes.

Bambini Collezioni is an example of what I am looking for, but are there others that you know of?
posted by foxinthesnow to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

The most recent J. Crew catalogue has a children's section, if that helps.
posted by lhall at 3:26 PM on August 24, 2008

Best answer:
In Australia there is Studio Bambini
posted by lottie at 3:46 PM on August 24, 2008

PV and Texworld (Paris) are coming up fairly soon. If you're not going ask someone to look out for European mags at the giveaway sections or the pay-for-my-overpriced-stuff sections. I seem to recall picking up some good mags when we were launching an upmarket kiddies line about 8 years ago.
posted by Umhlangan at 4:38 AM on August 25, 2008

Cookie ?
posted by peagood at 11:52 AM on August 26, 2008

« Older 8 days in Egypt, 3 days in Athens...what to do?   |   Traditional Irish music? Newer »