My bathroom has black mold growing at the top of the wall/edge ofthe ceiling.
The wall is white paint over drywall, and the paint has been blistering and revealing thick black mold under the paint/ on top of the dry wall. This area of my bathroom sometimes leaks due to another leaky bathroom being located rght above my bathroom.
1. How quickly do I need to take action
2. Can I resolve this myself, safely
3. If I clean it, what chemicals do I use
4. If I clean it, what safety gear do I need (breathing mask, gloves, etc)
5. If I clean it, what are my health risks and can they be easily treated with antibiotics/quick doctors visti?
6. Should I burn the house down and run right now?
posted by thankyoumuchly
on Jul 15, 2010 -