2 posts tagged with photoshop by twine42.
Displaying 1 through 2 of 2.

Software for nothing and graphics for free

Does anyone know where I can get a free (legal) copy of Paint Shop Pro? [more inside]
posted by twine42 on Jun 30, 2006 - 9 answers

What is this two-colour gradient called? Is there a filter for it in Photoshop?

What do you call the form of gradient colour fill that uses just two colours - the new one starts as dots which get larger until they start merging while the old colour turns into dots that are getting smaller? It's a technique I associate with old newsprint.

Does anyone know if there's a photoshop filter to replicate it?
posted by twine42 on Jul 23, 2004 - 8 answers

Page: 1