So I appear to be trapped in Paris. Flew to Europe over the holidays for a conference in Berlin, and thought I'd spend a week in Paris and fly out of there instead. British Airways is informing me they'd like about a grand to get me out of Paris, and no less if I take the chunnel up to London to catch the London-SFO leg there. Best option I've found is to try to delay the return flight until I can actually make my way back to Berlin (it's too late now). Still on hold finding out how painful that's going to be. Anyone have any better ideas?
posted by effugas
on Jan 8, 2005 -