I'd like to discuss examples of good and bad HTML email marketing with a group. Sure I can go into my inbox and find a few mailers that different retailers have sent me, but are there any sites that track the best (or worst) in class for current email marketing? Finding it hard to Google this as I end up with a lot of HTML tutorials. This "Email Design LookBook 2014
" is probably the closest I have found, though ideally I'd like to have URLs or high res full screenshots, not a Powerpoint slide.
posted by skylar
on May 16, 2014 -
I have two separate marketing lists on spreadsheets, both of which were originally opt-in, but have been residing on different systems - System A for email marketing and System B for SMS marketing. List A has the users' email addresses, cellphone numbers and names. List B just has the users' cellphone numbers (plus a column called "unsubscribed" for those people who. I want to combine the two spreadsheets to create one spreadsheet while keeping the column called "unsubscribed" so I know which people to keep permanently removed. Can you advise me on how to synchronise these two spreadsheets using the cellphone number as the common data? Thanks!
posted by skylar
on Jun 3, 2013 -
What are my options for sending out 100-200 customized emails? Using Gmail? Using a NameCheap domain? I want it to be as personal as possible. [more inside]
posted by DetonatedManiac
on Sep 25, 2012 -
What are the best interactive marketing resources available to learn from in a hurry? [more inside]
posted by anonymous
on Jan 16, 2012 -
I'd like to setup an email marketing list for a small magazine I run. For this, I legally need a physical address. I'd rather not use my home address. What should I use? [more inside]
posted by bode well carapace
on Jun 2, 2011 -
I'm looking for recommendations on email marketing software. I'm a visual artist sending out periodic e-newsletters. I know about Constant Contact but am wondering what else is out there. [more inside]
posted by leslies
on Oct 28, 2010 -
I am interested in learning more about legitimate old-school marketing applied to the web, including how it relates to SEO, web analytics, usability testing, email campaigns, social media, etc. I'm looking for books and other resources to help me learn the basics of both technology and philosophy. [more inside]
posted by joshrholloway
on May 29, 2010 -
I am looking for an email management program (like campaign monitor) that also includes email analytics (like google analytics) and project management tools (like basecamp). I am in a small marketing department at a non-profit that relies heavily on email (100K+/month messages sent).
My google-fu has failed me so far, I can't find anything that has all three components. Does anyone know of a one stop shop that does this? Also open to a using several programs as long as we can get them to work with each other.
posted by Incy
on Oct 21, 2009 -
Looking for recommendations for a sequential autoresponder for email marketing. A sequential autoresponder sends an email today, waits 3 days, sends a different message, waits 5 days sends a different message, etc. [more inside]
posted by letitrain
on Oct 14, 2008 -
I'm a dog trainer. Almost 100% of the potential clients who telephone me sign up for lessons. Far fewer, about 40% of the people who email me, sign up for lessons. The other 60% don't respond to my email. How can I get that other 60% to sign up? [more inside]
posted by freshwater_pr0n
on Jun 21, 2008 -
Looking for an affordable solution to send out a monthly e-newsletter to 2000 people, and maintain the mailing list. [more inside]
posted by JamesMessick
on Oct 10, 2006 -
Looking for a good web-based (ASP) solution for managing permision email marketing campaigns. Hunting for something that is more innovative, better priced - the Basecamp of email marketing would be perfect. Anyone have any products that they're happy to recommend, based on personal experience?
posted by will
on Jun 13, 2005 -
I'm trying to market cool events happening at my (reputable) workplace to families with young children, and some other cool events to young professionals. We have a lovely and responsibly kept email list here of our own constituents, but we want to expand into new territory to promote events. [more inside]
posted by By The Grace of God
on Mar 17, 2005 -