skip to main content
2 posts tagged with ipad by Xurando.
Displaying 1 through 2 of 2.
My New Yorker Ipad app is crashing and closing within 20 seconds of opening an issue. I wrote new yorker tech support and they sent these instructions but they don't work:
Please try resetting your app using the following instructions.
1. From the iPad home screen, tap twice on the home button and the apps
that are running on your device will appear along the bottom row.
2. Hold down the icons until they "shake".
3. Tap on the red circle to reset your application. This does not delete
4. Double tap the home button again to return to all of your apps.
5. Open the app and allow for your library to update. All of your issues
should now be available for download.
I think they addressed the wrong problem. I've rewrote them but because of the holiday there is no reply. Any suggestions of what to try next? I'd like to be able to read what I've paid for
posted by Xurando
on Jul 4, 2011 -