My two pugs (15-pound females) got into the garbage and ate probably about a tablespoon each of CakeMate cookie frosting (similar to this.) I've googled each ingredient (i.e., xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate) and none appear to be toxic to dogs. They are exhibiting no physical or behavioural symptoms of poisoning. Should I continue to worry?
Oh dog lovers of Metafilter: I need some sober second thought. [more inside]
Do dogs always sleep parallel to a north-south axis? [more inside]
So my dog, Mr. L.L.C. Jack Aujla-Milloy, has some bum problems... [more inside]
Help me get this pug off the ground: How safe is the cargo compartment of an airliner for my dog? [more inside]