Here's what I want to do.
1. put cd/dvd in drive of computer
2. rip it
3. software places files in folder structure I define
4. spits out cd/dvd and does it all over again.
Ultimately what I'd like to do is create a digital library of all my music and movies in one central place so my smart tv/computers/tablets/phones have access to the media whenever and wherever.
Please flood me with suggestions. I'm a noob at this.
posted by Mantix
on Jan 29, 2013 -
I'm seeking info on data/CD/paper/object archival storage for various stuff at my home. There are really two questions here:
1) Where can I find authoritive information about CD-ROM preserving/archival methods.
2) Where can I find info on building/converting a cabinet to a controlled environment on a low budget/DIY? [more inside]
posted by -harlequin-
on Apr 5, 2005 -