Just returned from fabulous 2 week holiday in New York. I Brought back Epson Artisan 800 All-in-One Printer from Staples costing $230. Unfortunately, I cannot use it in U.K., unless I plug voltage converter/transformer products. Has anyone else bought this set over there with more success?
Any advice \ information appreciated.
Please specify me What exact voltage converter product to buy & where to buy it from USA online store. Thanks. [more inside]
posted by omaralarifi
on Jan 28, 2009 -
Creating a form template for colleagues to use at work that needs to meet the following criteria:
1. Allow text fields and drop-down selection boxes.
2. Allow users to add additional text in should they see fit (i.e. doesn't disallow all input outside of form fields).
3. Will allow rows (the form will be arranged like a table) to be duplicated/copied & pasted, including the form fields contained within those rows.
4. Is formatted nicely enough to be passed along to a client and read clearly.
5. Is openable/usable by your average user who doesn't have access to super expensive/specialized software. [more inside]
posted by freudenschade
on May 1, 2008 -
I have a Word merge document with merged variable info sandwiched around a preprinted area in which I want no text - is there a way to insert some sort of break on the page that says to Word "No matter how big section 1 is, don't start printing section 2 until this point"? Thanks for any help! [more inside]
posted by deliriouscool
on Sep 21, 2007 -