cocktail party near Irvine/Costa Mesa/Fountain Valley?

What is a good office party venue in the Irvine/Costa Mesa/Fountain Valley, CA area?

We are planning a small, informal cocktail party for the folks at the office. There will be about 30 people attending. We need a place that isn't too fancy, but has a separate room for us and can serve drinks and appetizers. The Yardhouse in Triangle Square would have been ideal, but that location does not have a separate room. We may be considering the location at the Irvine Spectrum if we can't find anywhere else. Our office is on the Costa Mesa/Fountain Valley border, so something within 10-15 min of here would be preferred.
posted by Joannalaine to Food & Drink (1 answer total)

I remember the Dave & Busters at The Block had a seperate room for private parties, I would guess that they all have seperate rooms. Check out http://www.daveandbusters.com/plan/default.aspx, D&B has several options for corp. events.

posted by aGee at 10:06 PM on July 9, 2008

« Older I'm trying to identify this se...   |  You're dealt 8 cards face down... Newer »