Help me find a cool gift for my cousin's bed, bath and lingerie themed bridal shower.
I've only been to one bridal shower before and I showed up with a cheap lingerie set from Ross because I thought the lingerie theme was a joke. Not so, as it turned out, and everyone else brought really nice stuff. Help me not embarrass myself this time, please. I saw this
thread but the suggestions I liked (beach and picnic baskets) weren't in keeping with my cousin's theme.
- no more than $40 or so
- something unique and original
- nothing too sexy (I would feel weird giving her something super-sexy with my mom and sister there)
- I'm flying there and I would rather not check my luggage, which means no liquids or gels. I realize that this is really limiting and I may cave and check my bag anyway if I'm out of options.
- she's not registered anywhere
- I live in the SF Bay Area, she lives in Chapel Hill NC
- she's a librarian, he's a musician
- the wedding is in July
- I don't know her fiance at all or what their relationship is like, things they like to do or where the honeymoon is, etc.
That's about it - thanks for your help!