Need to Buy Copy of Egyptian Sphinx Print

A friend was at the Luxor in Las Vegas, and fell in love with a print hanging in the hotel. Can you identify this print or give advice on how to find it for purchase?

My friend asked numerous people working at the hotel for information about the print, and we've googled extensively. We're still at a dead end.

There are no identifying marks on the print. Are there art/print databases we should check that we haven't found yet? Any advice/guidance appreciated.
posted by kat to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

I'm sure that was commissioned for the hotel when it was built. Unless the hotel itself is willing to sell you a copy, I suspect you're out of luck.
posted by Class Goat at 8:38 PM on March 10, 2008

Garden Scene with the Sphinx in Moonlight

I went to AllPosters and searched for "sphinx".
posted by LoriFLA at 8:39 PM on March 10, 2008

I stand corrected.
posted by Class Goat at 8:46 PM on March 10, 2008

Rock on Lori!
posted by miss lynnster at 10:29 PM on March 10, 2008

Awesome! Thank you! I spent a lot of time on that site as well as others, didn't find it. Doh. Thanks very much.
posted by kat at 8:29 AM on March 11, 2008

« Older how can i close my macbook wit...   |  I am looking to frame some of ... Newer »