Looking for a good ecomm partner

I have been tasked with finding a Ecommerce vendor for my company. Basically, we're looking for a company that can handle the whole process for us; ordering stock, taking orders, delivery, etc. We'd like to provide branding for the storefront, but let them handle the transactions and delivery.

I've looked through a number of the top links when Googling this, but it is difficult to tell quality. I'd really hearing if anybody has had a good experience, or knows of a company to avoid. Many thanks.

We can pay, so I'm not just looking for the cheapest option.
posted by shotsy to Computers & Internet (6 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

You're talking about fulfillment, check out UPS or Airborne.
posted by iamabot at 10:51 AM on February 5, 2008

Paypal!
posted by br4k3r at 11:12 AM on February 5, 2008

Please note what product you are selling!

I run and manage a successful company selling consumer home electronic products. If your product can fit into my niche, we would stock it, list it on the site, take orders, and deliver.
posted by Ryaske at 11:33 AM on February 5, 2008

Yahoo! Small Business?
posted by mattbucher at 12:05 PM on February 5, 2008

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into all of them.

I've been a bit vague only because I don't want to appear to be pimping the company. We'd be selling branded merch such as T-shirts, etc.
posted by shotsy at 12:29 PM on February 5, 2008

Doesn't Amazon do this?
posted by flexiblefine at 3:46 PM on February 5, 2008

« Older Name-That-Artist-Filter: Poste...   |  Why was I asked for my zip cod... Newer »