Sexy young Mitt Romney photograph

Sexy young Mitt Romney photograph?

I've seen a picture of a young Mitt Romney, with his father, governor George Romney, somewhere on the internets. What was most striking about it was that Mitt was ridiculously good-looking in the photo (not that he's not now, but in this one, he's, like, 25 and beaming.) But I can't find the photo anywhere. Anybody know where it is - or, alternatively, other hot young Mitt pics?
posted by fugitivefromchaingang to Law & Government (6 answers total)

This one?
posted by liquorice at 9:34 AM on August 16, 2007

Also, this article links to a photo gallery (titled "father and son") which has more photos of a young Mitt Romney.
posted by liquorice at 9:37 AM on August 16, 2007

Let me just point out that young Mitt's older brother Scott has a gun to their mother's head in picture #4 from liquorice's photo gallery above.

That is all.
posted by Stewriffic at 11:47 AM on August 16, 2007

And he looks pretty hot in photo #16.
posted by Stewriffic at 11:48 AM on August 16, 2007

16 and 19 both look like contenders, but do the upstanding journalists at the Boston Globe not know what a "rite of passage" is?
posted by kittyprecious at 12:00 PM on August 16, 2007

Thanks all.
posted by fugitivefromchaingang at 3:13 PM on August 16, 2007

« Older How do I go about drilling hol...   |  HomeRemedyFilter: Please help ... Newer »