T-Shirt print shop in London

T-Shirt printed while you wait in central London??

My Goggle skills have completely failed me. I know these places exist. I need to either e-mail or phone an order which someone will pick up tomorrow. I just need 2 little boys T-Shirts printed with a short message. Can anyone help?
posted by Wilder to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

I thought snappy snaps did this. Just provide them with the tiff of what you want printed. Might just want to give a call.
posted by jadepearl at 4:47 AM on July 24, 2007

Like jadepearl, I'd try a Snappy Snaps - they're all around the place. Failing that, Soho is full of places that will do that kind of thing - I can't find the number of the one on Poland Street, but google suggests that the printers on Wardour Street is TPL printers - phone is 020 7287 8830.
posted by Jakob at 5:46 AM on July 24, 2007

thanks guys, think I'm sorted! You're both the best!
posted by Wilder at 3:56 AM on July 25, 2007

« Older Gettin' the dope on Topamax: I...   |  Lightning. Why does it always ... Newer »