Woops, wrong blog...

I have several Blogger blogs. They get arranged in order of "last post created". I'd like to have them arranged in a specific order.

Currently, the top blog is the blog that had a post created soonest. I post to each blog once a day in the morning, but for a few of them, I go back later on in the day and edit the posting. Being a not-morning person, I sometimes forget to add the morning posting to the blog in the correct order, which means later on in the day, I add to the wrong blog.

I have an order that I like the blogs to be listed in. I'm looking for perhaps a Greasemonkey script, or Firefox extension to put the blogs in that order automatically.

Does such a thing exist?
posted by Solomon to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Are you displaying the RSS feeds on an HTML page? Or are you consolidating them all into one blogger blog by pulling posts from each one into a combined blog?

If you want the blogs to be in the correct order for everyone, you'll need to change the site... I think Greasemonkey scripts only change them for you, yourself.
posted by IndigoRain at 9:03 PM on July 9, 2007

My bad. I should have mentioned that this is in the Dashboard.
posted by Solomon at 1:13 AM on July 10, 2007

« Older Please provide me with ideas f...   |  I used some clear adhesive wri... Newer »