Help me find a picture from an issue of Cosmopolitan with a fuzzy description.

I need to find a specific picture that was in Cosmo, so that I can use it to tell my haircutter "Cut my hair like that".

I brought in the picture before, and she said "You know your hair isn't going to do that exactly, right?" and then proceeded to give me an awesome haircut anyways.

I saw this picture maybe 1.5 to 2 years ago. I have no idea if is was a current issue at the time I saw it. It was an in issue of Cosmopolitan with Jennifer Lopez on the cover. The picture was part of a series called something like "Cute Boys with Their Shirts Off". The guy in the photo was a tan surfer with messy chunky dark brown hair. The picture may (or may not) have had him near props that implied that he was a surfer. That's all I remember.
posted by 23skidoo to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

The Guy Without His Shirt Gallery. If it was part of that series, you should be able to find it.
posted by MsMolly at 8:08 AM on April 23, 2007

Jennifer Lopez was on the cover of the May 2005 issue. Here's the guy from that issue.
posted by iconomy at 8:27 AM on April 23, 2007

Check with the library -- they might keep magazine archives.
posted by boomchicka at 8:29 AM on April 23, 2007

If iconomy (and MsMolly) have this, it's proof of AskMe's unbelievable power on the internets. Not a half hour goes by but what AskMe don't answer all!
posted by cgc373 at 8:47 AM on April 23, 2007

That's totally it. Thanks!
posted by 23skidoo at 8:55 AM on April 23, 2007

it's proof of AskMe's unbelievable power on the internets

Well, it's proof of knowing that Cosmo's website might have the answer to this question. :)
posted by MsMolly at 9:26 AM on April 23, 2007

« Older NYC broker recommendations and...   |  I would like to protect the wi... Newer »