Anyone know a good general reference page for corporate scandals?

Anyone know a good general reference page for corporate scandals? [more inside]

I am looking for general summaries, i.e. the key players involved, what crimes they were charged with/convicted of, what it has meant for the company, etc. I am essentially looking for a list of things to search google for as I look for more detailed information. I am specifically looking for info on the following companies: adelphia, arthur anderson, enron, global crossings, healthsource, imclone, solomon smith barney, tyco and worldcom.
posted by rorycberger to Computers & Internet (6 answers total)
You could try CorpWatch for a start.
posted by bifter at 5:38 AM on March 9, 2004

yeah you'd think corpwatch would have something like that, but they dont.

forbes and cbs have these 'scandal sheets' but they havent been updated in a while
posted by yeahyeahyeahwhoo at 7:39 AM on March 9, 2004

Downside has a wealth of information on Enron's misdealings.
posted by Smart Dalek at 7:42 AM on March 9, 2004

While not an all inclusive resource, you might find something helpful in the vein of leaked memos, etc. from the always popular
posted by jazzkat11 at 10:49 AM on March 9, 2004

Here's a good diagram.
posted by monju_bosatsu at 11:44 AM on March 9, 2004

Corporate Reform Weekly has exactly what you're looking for, but it was updated Last updated May 2003. All the big ones are there.
posted by raaka at 5:34 AM on March 10, 2004

« Older I use the Safari browser becau...   |  What to do about the compilati... Newer »