How to reset itunes to Canada store?

How do I get my itunes 7 to point back to the Canadian itunes store? I clicked on a link that asked me to change stores (to the USA one), and now I would like to get Itunes to default to the Canadian store instead of the American one.
posted by burhan to Computers & Internet (5 answers total)

When you go to the iTunes Music Store, your email address should appear in the upper right corner of the window. If you click that you will see a screen with various account settings. One of these settings is "Country." Is that still set as "Canada" by any chance?
posted by dendrite at 8:03 PM on October 30, 2006

Based on this thread on the Apple support forums, if you go to the home page of the music store, there should be a drop down menu letting you choose a country. I can choose Canada or the US, among others.
posted by niles at 8:09 PM on October 30, 2006

Hm, the 30-second clip of this week's free song in Japan's store is compelling.
posted by trevyn at 8:13 PM on October 30, 2006

You guys Rock!
posted by burhan at 8:23 PM on October 30, 2006

Just logging in usually set the store to my home country.

However you won't be able to buy music from a country where you don't have an address (for credit card billing).

There is a workaround you can use with foreign gift cards, but it's almost not worth the effort.
posted by Ookseer at 9:14 PM on October 30, 2006

« Older Does anyone have suggestions o...   |  In Firefox, is there a way to ... Newer »