Free poly-sized pixel fonts?

I'm looking for more fonts like Terminus. Terminus is a free pixel font that comes in multiple sizes.

I really like the look for pixel fonts, but all the ones I've found are available in only one point size...Terminus has several. If I try to view webpages with another pixel font, my browser scales it, and it becomes blurry. This does not happen with Terminus, but I would like some more variety. Are there any other free pixel fonts with multiple size available? Italics are a bonus.
posted by bkudria to Computers & Internet (5 answers total)

Keith Devens' page (cached here because it seems to be broken today) is a great resource.
posted by Eater at 12:57 PM on April 19, 2006

here are some that might work for you. Sorry for the self-link.
posted by luriete at 1:17 PM on April 19, 2006

(can i add a little related question? the profont is my wet dream come true. but what do i do so it works in suse linux and windows? i've never done anything involving fonts in my life...)
posted by andrew cooke at 2:24 PM on April 19, 2006

(answer for linux (i hope))
posted by andrew cooke at 2:32 PM on April 19, 2006

have you checked out Silkscreen?
posted by eatcake at 4:53 PM on April 19, 2006

« Older Do I need to go through "...   |  ASP include files. Is there a ... Newer »