counseling!

my brother may be heading for divorce. yay. its gotten to the point where my sister in law is ready to see a counselor. can any one recommend a good marriage counselor in the tacoma/seattle area?
posted by Tryptophan-5ht to Human Relations (2 answers total)

The AAML is a pretty good place to start. I ran a search for Washington State lawyers, and it returned 21. Of those, your brother could try contacting a few in his area, and see who their offices suggest for counselors/mediators.
posted by Sprout the Vulgarian at 8:15 PM on March 25, 2006

it's a good thing that your sister-in-law is open to the idea of counseling. hopefully your brother is as well. my brother's going through a not so messy, but pretty painfull divorce after many attempts of getting my sister in law to a counselor. she always refused or sabotaged it. best of luck to everybody.
posted by kendrak at 9:22 AM on March 26, 2006

« Older I need advice from the academi...   |  Grrrr...blinking Virus Alert! ... Newer »