Suzuki Forenza "Elevator" Commercial?

I was riding in an elevator at work when I saw the Suzuki Forenza commercial "Elevator" come on. I'd like to get a copy of the commercial ...

... but I don't see it on YouTube or Google Video. I don't see it on the two locations people recommended to me when I was looking for a commercial before, TVAdVideos (which now seems gone) or AdRag. I'd nevertheless love to get my mitts on her the commercial. However, if a video is completely unavailable, stills would do. (Sorry, but she's purdy in her cycling outfit, h'yuh h'yuh!)

Extra points if it's in a format other than AVI, FLV, or WMV, which my Mac doesn't always appreciate. (It completely chokes on AVIs, FLVs only show in a uber-nasty UI "FLV Player" (I can't get ffmpegX to convert them), and Flip4Mac WMV doesn't like Intel Macs quite yet.)
posted by WCityMike to Grab Bag (5 answers total)

Wow. Did I stump Ask MeFi?
posted by WCityMike at 2:04 PM on March 24, 2006

Wow. Did I stump Ask MeFi?

Nope.

posted by son of sasquatch at 3:18 PM on March 24, 2006

Son of Sasquatch, thou art brilliant. :) Thanks. And if anyone's stumbling across this, direct link.
posted by WCityMike at 5:30 PM on March 24, 2006

well, you found it now but for future ref - there is more than one way to skin a cat. The adland tags has that Suzuki commercial on top right now: http://ad-rag.com/tags/elevator
posted by dabitch at 6:28 AM on March 25, 2006

Thanks. I paid the five euros, and that's got a better copy of it (higher resolution).
posted by WCityMike at 10:08 AM on March 25, 2006

« Older I need to open an IRA, and pro...   |  Collective noun usage: "T... Newer »