Help set me in motion.....

How do I post short digital movies I have made to my blog?

I am using Windows right now, and I would like to upload a few short videos from my digital camera to my Blogger blog. I would of course prefer a free service, the blog is purely for recreational purposes. Has anyone had experience with this? Any tips/links would be appreciated. Thanks.
posted by shucks to Computers & Internet (7 answers total)

YouTube. Free, fast, an lets you embed the movies in your blog.
posted by smackfu at 2:23 PM on February 7, 2006

Google Video is a good one to use too.
posted by Ateo Fiel at 3:00 PM on February 7, 2006

AudioBlog is decent as well.
posted by disillusioned at 3:05 PM on February 7, 2006

Actually, I vote against Google Video. In my limited experience, their processing time (between you uploading and them posting) was in the hours to days range. Youtube is in the seconds to minutes range.
posted by smackfu at 3:08 PM on February 7, 2006

Putfile also works well. And as smackfu mentioned, Google Video's turnaround is ... long.
posted by fourstar at 4:34 PM on February 7, 2006

Great suggestions. I think I'll give You Tube a shot first, and keep the others in mind if something messes up. Thanks!
posted by shucks at 5:32 PM on February 7, 2006

If TypePad is an option for you instead of Blogger, VideoEgg makes it really really easy to insert videos into your blog.
posted by anildash at 6:07 PM on February 18, 2006

« Older I'm looking for a web-based to...   |  How shall I attract clients to... Newer »