City Street & Slice of Life Tumblrs

Looking for websites (especially Tumblr sites) that focus on contemporary urban day-in-the-life and street photography. There are a ton of them for places like NYC, Tokyo, Paris, etc. and I follow some of those. But what I'm really looking for are Tumblrs of cities and places that may be difficult for a monolingual English speaker to find. Places like: Lagos, Sao Paulo, Mumbai, Beijing, Karachi, Kuala Lumpur, Guangzhou... Please share your favorites!
posted by Chrischris to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 7 users marked this as a favorite

http://sprint95.tumblr.com is architecture-based, but features a lot of interesting buildings from across Europe, not just the usual hotspots.
posted by lmfsilva at 10:58 AM on November 14

Here is a gallery of mostly urban street photography from an international group of photographers on Flickr.
posted by conrad53 at 4:23 PM on November 14

« Older Cream cheese mix-ins   |   Are there British podcasts I'm missing out on? Newer »