Seeking a web paginator

There's a neat little Chrome extension that paginates a "readable" version of any website, MagicScroll Web Reader. It does so in a way I find quite pleasing for the reading experience, and I have it installed on all of my desktops. But the extension is long in the tooth by now and doesn't work on (iOS) mobile systems. Are there other vague equivalents out there? I do use Pocket, which has a somewhat similar functionality in its app, but it's not as seamless as using a bookmarklet or the like.
posted by sappidus to Computers & Internet (4 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

Have you tried the mobile Safari has built-in reader view?

https://www.imore.com/how-use-reader-view-safari-iphone-and-ipad
posted by bendybendy at 7:59 AM on September 13

Yeah, but the whole nice thing about MagicScroll is that it eliminates the moving-text effect of standard scrolling. Safari's reader view, and other similar such things, doesn't do this.
posted by sappidus at 10:15 AM on September 13

ah, gotcha
posted by bendybendy at 1:57 PM on September 13

What features would you be looking for in a paginator that is missing from MagicScroll?
posted by andendau at 7:58 AM on September 17

« Older Is kids whining a cross-cultural phenomenon?   |   FIDO? U2F? What do these mean? Should I go fetch a... Newer »