Please help me ID this super creepy metal video!

Any metal heads here in the Hive mind? I have been trying to identify this creepy animated metal music video for years now. Description is long, so of course there is..

The music video was on a basic access channel. It had a gothic feel, like a metal music video. It was animated and it starts off in a cemetery late at night. There's a full moon and then you see a little girl/doll and then blood floods the cemetery and you see her float in the sky, as she's dancing. I remember the band or the name of the song had the word "Luna" but I can't remember the artist, name of song or even lyrics. Please help if possible!
posted by andrewsa to Media & Arts (5 answers total)

Approximately when did you see this?
posted by xyzzy at 12:18 AM on August 9

On or around 10 years ago in the year 2007, it was very late at night on a public access channel
posted by andrewsa at 12:28 AM on August 9

Hmm, I thought at first it might be Lacuna Coil, but after rewatching a few things I don't see anything related to moons or dolls. Sorry. =(
posted by xyzzy at 12:58 AM on August 9

I'n not in a position to do a decent search, but "Cult of Luna" and "In Luna" are a couple of band names maybe worth checking.
posted by quinndexter at 4:01 AM on August 9

Luna
by Moonspell
?
posted by speakeasy at 12:58 PM on August 9

« Older Bike Stolen In Seattle! Where do I start?   |   Shaken after verbal assault Newer »