Is there a site that will tell me how times a keyword has been used?

I am looking for a site that will let me search a whole site (any site) and tell me which top 10-15 keywords or phrases have been used most frequently. Almost like a tag-cloud.

I am looking for a site that will let me search a whole site and tell me which top 10-15 keywords or phrases have been used most frequently.

Anything like this exist?
posted by bostonhill to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Voyant Tools is pretty nifty but it won't scan a complete site, just a page. If you used something else to grab the whole site's text you could upload to Voyant.
posted by Gotanda at 5:45 PM on July 16 [1 favorite]

I don't know that such a site exists, but this is a fairly trivial task in terms of python text mining; you'd use something like the BeautifulSoup library and a counter script (something along these lines).
posted by aspersioncast at 9:44 AM on July 18

« Older Where to stay in NY that’s not Times Square   |   Help me find a new glow lotion Newer »