Mumbai Tour Guide recommendations

I'm travelling to Mumbai with my partner later this month and we'd like to hire a tour guide for one or two days. We're pretty seasoned travellers, but we don't have a huge amount of time and in particular, we'd like to check out the street food scene, and the fun 'off-the-beaten-track' stuff (we can do the big sites on our own)!

We have a flexible budget. It's not unlimited but I'm willing to spend a decent amount to get someone good.
posted by adrianhon to Travel & Transportation around Mumbai, India (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Reality Tours! They are a social business, incredibly ethical, easy to work with, and give you amazing insight into the city and into India. I've done a few tours and sent friends on dozens of others--people are always so pleased.
posted by whitewall at 2:57 PM on May 17 [1 favorite]

« Older Best cheap tablet for a wall-mounted room...   |   Help me mount my TV on a wall - which holes? Newer »