Twin cities fencing company recommendations?

Need to repair / replace my wooden privacy picket fence in Saint Paul. Looking for recommendations or references from you fine folks. Thanks!
posted by jeribus to Home & Garden (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Midwest Fence is considered the gold standard by most fence-owning folks I talk to.
posted by anderjen at 10:04 AM on April 17

Neighbors on NextDoor App can provide hyperlocal recs. Have had good luck with it on the other side of our river.
posted by Kalatraz at 10:24 AM on April 17

We got our fence through Premier Fence in St. Paul. It was built singlehandedly by a gruff old fellow with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth the whole time. I asked him to keep an eye out for the area around a big tree, and he said "Lady, I've been building fences for thirty years!". I backed off and let him do his thing. The fence looks amazing. Clearly he knew what he was doing! He cleaned it up nicely afterward and overall we are thrilled with it. It still looks good a year later.
posted by Elly Vortex at 11:49 AM on April 17

« Older Did you read that book? Well, no...   |   What homeschool program worked best for you and... Newer »