Remember kids' PC game from late 90s to mid-00s?

Trying to recall a game I played with my kid between 1998 and 2006. I *think* it was online rather than on computer. It required you to answer questions (Science? Math?), I think the answers were multiple choice, and when you chose an answer, the animation reverted to a scene with a large rocking brain, and possibly a "mad scientist" sort of character, and after a bit of animation, it was revealed that your answer was CORRECT! (or not).
posted by fish tick to Computers & Internet (5 answers total)

Was it 'The Island of Dr. Brain?"
posted by Alterscape at 5:11 PM on February 7 [2 favorites]

Ooh nice, and Atari games were often in our house then, but this is not the one I'm trying to remember.
posted by fish tick at 5:17 PM on February 7

Not one of the "You Don't Know Jack ?" series ?
posted by k5.user at 5:49 PM on February 7

Was it a Learning Company game? I remember Gizmos and Gadgets had a mad scientist.
posted by trampoliningisfun at 5:57 PM on February 7

Roughly half of these results for educational & science games are from 1998 or later...if you're not sure about the scienceyness, then you can pick other filters here. A caveat is that if this was a browser-based online game, its likely that mobygames wouldn't have it at all.
posted by juv3nal at 6:17 PM on February 7

« Older What would you do if your job depended on a...   |   I'm occasionally, inexplicably nauseous. :-| Newer »