Activities and Transportation in Eastern Slovenia
September 3, 2014 10:34 PM Subscribe
I'll be on vacation in Slovenia this fall. I've found plenty to see and do in the most of the country, but I'd appreciate some advice about the Eastern part (from Celje onward to Maribor, Ptuj, Lendava, and places nearby).
- What should I see, do, eat, drink, and experience in this area?
- What are the nicest wineries?
- What is the best way to visit the wineries without having to drive?
- Is there anything of interest in Hungary within a short drive of Lendava?
- Can you recommend a place to stay overnight?