Office comics related to project management or Completed Staff Work

I've got a presentation to complete and I'm training analysts how to present complete recommendations to management. I'm looking for comics to illustrate some of my points in an entertaining, simple way.

I've tried multiple iterations of "Project Management" and "Completed Staff Work" in Google to try to find a comic related to completing work thoroughly, but I can't find it. I understand my question is very specific - basically I'm looking for cartoon recommendations that are office appropriate besides Dilbert. Nothing wrong with Dilbert, but I find the comics are generally related to office politics and the like. Not really what I'm after. Thanks in advance!
posted by onecircleaday to Media & Arts (2 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

Action Item
posted by thelonius at 6:47 PM on August 26 [2 favorites]

OneFTE, though they won't all be positive.
posted by cardboard at 7:04 PM on August 26

« Older I am awful at recognizing peop...   |  Several roommates and I moved ... Newer »