What is the status of legal (recreational) pot stores in King County?

Specifically, which stores, if any, are open on the Eastside?

I see two stores allegedly exist in Bellevue, but the (out of date) articles I see indicate they may not be open yet? The websites that exist to provide this information (that I've found at least) seem to be out of date and useless as well.

Aside from the first store in the city, which other stores are verifiably open? Like, we know someone who has been there and been successful.

Not interested in delivery. Thanks.
posted by anonymous to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

There are no other legal stores in King County. There's that one in Seattle, and one in Spokane. That's it at the moment!
posted by jess at 10:37 PM on August 15

The Slog (Stranger blog) posted last week about a new store opening in Bothell. Sorry, no link.
posted by matildaben at 10:54 PM on August 15

This was just in the Seattle Times this morning. Bothell might be as close as you get to the eastside right now.
posted by skycrashesdown at 8:06 AM on August 16

There's a shop in Jefferson Co.
posted by humboldt32 at 9:59 AM on August 16

« Older What's your holy grail beauty ...   |  How do I conquer my longtime a... Newer »