Can you identify this book?

I have piles of books scattered all over the house, plus the Kindle, so tracking this down is possible, but it would be so awesome if anyone else could identify this story/book I read recently (recently: maybe within the last few months?). There are a man, and a woman, and I gather she is pretty self sufficient, because he says something of her like she's withdrawn into the room of her mind, and is sitting in there, knitting. This is driving me slowly nuts. Does it ring a bell? Thanks!
posted by thylacinthine to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (2 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Cortazar's House Taken Over?
posted by brujita at 9:15 PM on August 14

Thank you for suggesting that - it's not the story, but it did, when I googled it, remind me of what the book is (The Time Traveller's Wife). (Finally. Now I can rest.)
posted by thylacinthine at 11:27 PM on August 14 [2 favorites]

« Older For the food challenged: How ...   |  I'm a 31 year old male who is ... Newer »