iOS tally app with syncing?

I'm looking for a counter/tallying app (akin to mdevore's Flexible Counter) which allows for realtime syncing between users. That is, I'd like to be able to increment a counter and have the new value quickly show up for another device. Does such a thing exist?

The goal is to use the app for keeping score in a 2-player game, so it's crucial that there be two counters: one for player 1's score and one for player 2's score. I've found lots of apps that can keep score, but I haven't found any that sync the score between multiple devices. Any ideas? Thanks in advance -- happy to provide more details if that's helpful.
posted by crazy with stars to Computers & Internet (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

If it doesn't exist, this sounds like a job for IFTTT., particularly the Numerous channel.
posted by If only I had a penguin... at 3:53 PM on August 13

« Older I grew up witnessing my parent...   |  I just found out that my boyfr... Newer »