Can you help me find the form-fitting, top-supporting undershirt of my dreams? I'm looking for something I can buy 15-20 of because I hate shopping and just want to get it over with. I've been wearing "
" tank tops, and they're completely amazing fresh off the rack, but they get loose and stretchy after only a few washes and wears. Specifics below the fold!
* I'm a short, petite woman, so I fit easily into junior/misses-size clothing and a lot of standard adult-size clothing is too big for me.
* I don't wear a bra, but I'm a 33B, so top support is really my main focus. However, I hate the feeling of having something constrictive strapped around my ribcage, so my top priority is finding something that doesn't have a shelf bra. (I have a few of these
and they make me miserable.) Is this even possible? I'm OK with something that's super form-fitting all over, I just can't stand having an elastic band at the chest.
* Absolutely no color or style preference at all.
* Budget for each shirt can go up to $20-25 if it's made to last.
* It would be amazing if the shirt was made in the U.S. or at least not in a sweatshop, but I understand that my budget is likely going to rule that out.
I have no idea if this is even A Thing; the overwhelming majority of women's undershirts I've been able to find have some sort of bra-like contraption on top, so if there's a search term I should be using instead of "undershirt," I'm all ears!
All recommendations, suggestions, and links to specific products are very much welcome.
Thanks so much, MeFi!