Need a case for iPad mini & keyboard

OK this really shouldn't be that hard to find. I have an iPad mini and a keyboard. Now I need a case to hold both of them. Every keyboard case that I find, already has the keyboard with the case. I don't need that--I need an empty case that can hold the iPad mini and the mini keyboard that I already have. Thanks
posted by sandra194 to Computers & Internet (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

What are your keyboard dimensions? Keyboard sleeves are a thing. Do you need it to hold both of them at the same time? Multi-pocketed cases exist.
posted by phunniemee at 10:01 AM on July 23

Like this?
posted by Cosine at 10:04 AM on July 23

I'd like something that can contain the Ipad mini and the keyboard while I am typing and using both at the same time
posted by sandra194 at 10:04 AM on July 23

If the case in Cosine's link won't work for you, look at the website for the manufacturer of your keyboard and see if they have something.

It might be cheaper just to buy a 3rd party manufactured case with a built in keyboard if you can't find that. With all the different bluetooth keyboards available it would be difficult to manufacture a case that would hold a variety of them while typing.
posted by yohko at 11:14 AM on July 23

Sorry, here is an international link:

http://goincase.com/shop/incase-origami-workstation-for-ipad-2

posted by Cosine at 11:34 AM on July 23

« Older I haven't had a job in an offi...   |  Large CC debt ignored for near... Newer »